fingerprints photography
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 James McEnery - Extra Edits
James McEnery. Brisbane, Australia. 2013. Actor.
After the posting the initial photos, I had some work to do with different themes and graphics, so I re-shopped some of actor James McEnery's photos. I ended up liking the toning I chose to do for these better then the originals, enjoying the blue and purple hues which gave it a more mysterious and colorful look. I also liked the vibrance added to the second head shot I redid which I thought the new color tone also added a much more appealing look to the photo.




James McEnery. Brisbane, Australia. 2013. Actor.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

"James McEnery - Extra Edits" was Posted On: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 @1:05 PM | 0 lovely comments

Older posts | Newer posts

View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR.